All Optometric Services, including eye examinations and contact lens fittings are performed by Dr. Michael Gousy. Dr. Gousy has been in practice for over 25 years and provides Optometric care, specializing in contact lens fitting. He Graduated American International College Springfield, MA and Graduated New England College of Optometry Boston.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our experienced optometrist can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and other problems.
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.